[vlc-devel] [vlc-commits] libvlc: add API to control display of the video title

Mark Lee mark.lee at capricasoftware.co.uk
Sun Jul 7 10:59:59 CEST 2013

Unfortunately I have discovered that this patch changes default behaviour.

Before the patch, the default behaviour was that a libvlc media media
player will show the title when media is played.

After the patch, the default behaviour is that a libvlc media player will
*not* show the title when media is played.

I think creating the video-title variables in the libvlc media player
basically wipes out the default settings.

On 6 July 2013 10:04, Rémi Denis-Courmont <remi at remlab.net> wrote:

> Le samedi 6 juillet 2013 11:18:53, Mark Lee a écrit :
> > vlc | branch: master | Mark Lee <mark.lee at capricasoftware.co.uk> | Wed
> Jul
> > 3 17:24:57 2013 +0100| [b64f5e0bad8265c5a06fde35e640356be4e6d602] |
> > committer: Rémi Denis-Courmont
> >
> > libvlc: add API to control display of the video title
>
> It can't break anything, so I'll backport this to VLC 2.1 unless anyone
> objects.
>
> --
> Rémi Denis-Courmont
> http://www.remlab.net/