[vlc-devel] skins2 online documentation

brezhoneg1 brezhoneg1 at yahoo.fr
Thu Jul 11 12:52:46 CEST 2013

Le 11/07/2013 11:27, Rafaël Carré a écrit :
> Le 11/07/2013 11:25, brezhoneg1 a écrit :
>> Hi all,
> Hi,
>
>>       Anybody who would be willing to update the skins2 online
>> documentation ...
>>
>>       Two things :
>>       - presentation got lost some time ago (a css form may be lost
>> somewhere ?)
>>       - the updated documentation (git) contains a fix for a nasty
>> documentation typo (isVisible in place of isActive for layoudoc/skins/skins2-howto.xmlt)
>>         that  is a real pain for skins2 developers.
> Care to send a patch? It is available by svn on:
> svn://svn.videolan.org/videolan/www.videolan.org/vlc

Actually, I was referring to
http://www.videolan.org/vlc/skins2-create.html which is maintained in
git master at doc/skins/skins2-howto.xml .

A series of patches has been applied lately on this
doc/skins/skins2-howto.xml file both to fix some typos and to update
with new vlc2.1.0 features.

IIRC, a tool is available to publish the online page out of it. It's
just of matter of owning the admin rights to run it. This tool doesn't
seem available in the svn rep stated above so I could not debug why the
css form has been lost for some time. Probably a wrong path hardcoded in
this mysterious tool.