[vlc-devel] Which Git commit corresponds to 2.0.7?

Kerrick Staley kerrick at kerrickstaley.com
Sun Jul 14 01:29:57 CEST 2013

It seems having separate repositories like this makes bisecting bugs
across branches harder, but maybe I'm just not used to working with a
repository layout like yours.

There's a bug in master that isn't present in 2.0.7, so I'd like to
find the common ancestor of master and the 2.0.7 branch and do a
bisect from that commit to master to determine where the bug was
introduced. How would I do this with the repository layout you have?

Thanks,
Kerrick