[vlc-devel] Localization : Kannada Language

Christoph Miebach christoph.miebach at web.de
Tue Jul 23 12:08:35 CEST 2013

Hello and thanks for offering help!

On 22.07.2013 21:21, Karthik C wrote:
> I want to help with translation of VLC toKannada
> <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kannada_language>language . Kannada is not
> listed in the languages listed in your  translation and localization
> page, so that I want to start a new language . Please send me a
> localization file.

I will update the language list some time soon.
Despite of the incomplete information on the web page, there exists an
partial translation into Kannada.

Check here:
https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/vlc-trans/language/kn/

You might want to contact the Kannada coordinator.
For a short overview on our usage of transifex, see:

http://www.videolan.org/developers/i18n/transifex-howto.html

Best regards

Christoph

There is a mailing list specifically for translators:
translators at videolan.org

Feel free to contact me with any remaining questions