[vlc-devel] VDPAU output with OSS driver

Rémi Denis-Courmont remi at remlab.net
Thu Jul 25 13:30:24 CEST 2013

On Thu, 25 Jul 2013 13:13:34 +0200, Android Jack <jackdroido at gmail.com>
wrote:
> [0x9271148] vdpau_chroma filter error: video color space matrix
> failure: An invalid pointer was provided. Typically, this means that a
> NULL pointer was provided for an 'output' parameter.

It looks like the CSC matrix generation does not work. That would be
another driver bug. It should not prevent functioning though.

> [0x9267a30] vdpau_display vout display debug: surface status: 2
> [0x9267a30] vdpau_display vout display debug: surface status: 1
> [0x9267a30] vdpau_display vout display debug: surface status: 2
> [0x9267a30] vdpau_display vout display debug: surface status: 2
> [0x9267a30] vdpau_display vout display debug: surface status: 2

Your VDPAU driver reports that the next picture is already in the display
queue. This is also probably a VDPAU driver bug. It could be a VLC bug, but
either way, I cannot help you with that.

Sent from my collocated server