[vlc-devel] XCode project featuring vlccore, libvlc and vlc App

David Fuhrmann david.fuhrmann at gmail.com
Tue Jul 30 21:33:38 CEST 2013

Am 30.07.2013 um 19:53 schrieb Fabien Sanglard <fabiensanglard.net at gmail.com>:

> Hello,
>
> I want to document vlc source code (the way I did code reviews on fabiensanglard.net). It doesn't look like there is an Xcode project.
>
> 1. Is there a technical reason or it is just a lack of interest in XCode ?
> 2. If the problem is just someone taking care of it: Where should I create the project in the folder hierarchy before I submit a pull request ?

Hi,

There already is an Xcode project which includes all Mac OS specific files, located in extras/packages/macos. Its mostly used to compile the ui module, so it does not include libvlc or other modules.

We also have a local project containing more files, but as only a few people use it, they are not in the repository.

With best regards,
David