[vlc-devel] Translations for VLC 1.2.0

Christoph Miebach christoph.miebach at web.de
Sun Jun 16 11:38:22 CEST 2013

Hello!

On 14.06.2013 16:02, Mr. Phan Anh wrote:
> Please send me back the English File, I have trouble with the file which
> was being done.
>
> I will retranslate the VLC from scratch with the update.
>
> So please send me the latest update english file translation to me.

I can send you the latest pot file of course or you can download it
yourself, but I strongly suggest you send me (no need for both mailing
lists) your broken file and a short description what is going wrong
before you start again from scratch.

The Vietnamese translation has more than 2000 translated messages that
are used for 2.1 as well. I can delete the fuzzy ones for example, so
you would only have to review them. And deleting/keeping a translation
is very much faster than re-typing it.

And even if you deleted your local copy, I could offer you some kind of
backup from our repository.

Best regards

Christoph