[vlc-devel] (no subject)

Ron Wright logiconcepts819 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 10 17:54:55 CET 2013

What I meant to say was that the bands in the actual equalizer module do
not need to be changed, but in the GUI, the strings corresponding to the
two lowest ISO frequencies are simply too long and need to be shortened in
some fashion.  Otherwise, I could submit an alternative patch that fixes
only the alignment issue (caused by the extra spaces in the 1 kHz and 2 kHz
labels) because this issue is much more important.

Regards,

Ron Wright