[vlc-devel] vol mute toggle button does not change in windows

brezhoneg1 brezhoneg1 at yahoo.fr
Sun Mar 17 13:59:38 CET 2013

Hi,

     It is indeed weird that this mute button behaviour is platform
dependent !  Are you sure you're testing the same vlc code on Windows
and Linux ?  Do you compile vlc on both Windows and Linux by yourself
directly from source ?

     Also, why not work with the current git master (vlc.2.1.0) ? The
skins2 module has got significant fixes in vlc2.1.0 that may not have
been backported to the vlc.2.0.x branch.

    As for your question about platform specific code for muting UI,
there is none.

Erwan