[vlc-devel] [Are you interested?] Smart Help Centre

Roiy Shpaner roiy at cs.umanitoba.ca
Thu May 2 17:31:08 CEST 2013

Hey,

> Providing "updated explanations [for] all of the features" is quite a lot
of work. No matter if it's done via wiki or your "Smart Help Centre". Just
keep that in mind.

I definitely agree, but I think having an in-app location for that might
make it easier for people to contribute and start filling it up once it is
ready.

> Does it work with vlc 2.1?

Yes, the project was done with the 2.1 branch, but as I said, the code needs
cleaning up, and of course I will have to do a rebase.

Best Regards,
Roiy