[vlc-devel] Fwd: [videolan] Semestral project Open source programming

stoudjak at fel.cvut.cz stoudjak at fel.cvut.cz
Wed May 15 14:33:06 CEST 2013

Hello,
unfortunately i noticed that this feature what i was mentioning is
already implemented in linux distrubution of VLC player. So i was made
to implement it for windows version of VLC.
Now I have problem with compilation. Could you help me with it? I have
tried to find solution on wiki and asked users on videolan IRC as well.
I went through this whole site, but im stack at packaging VLC.
http://wiki.videolan.org/Win32Compile#Obtaining_the_toolchain
When i use "make package-win-common" command, command line works on it
forfew minutes and than replies this:

touch package-win-install
make: *** No rule to make target 'build npapi', needed by
'package-win-common'.
Stop.

Thank you very much for answer
Have a nice day