[vlc-devel] git submodules & distribute in Python bindings pull request

Olivier Aubert olivier.aubert at liris.cnrs.fr
Thu May 16 23:36:06 CEST 2013

Hello

Thanks for your contribution. I integrated the distribute part in the
bindings tree. The git submodule issue is another aspect for which I do
not have any strong opinion, for or against it. The current setup works
fine, but can indeed be less discoverable. It could be solved through
submodules, or through better documentation (that the submodule use
would also require anyway).

Regards,
Olivier