[vlc-devel] HLS player

Kevin Cadieux kcadieux at gmail.com
Sat May 18 21:10:47 CEST 2013

Thank you for your reply. I should get to work pretty soon but there are a
couple of questions I would like to ask before writing code.

My preferred programming language is C++. I saw somewhere on the VLC
development site that C++ was accepted. However, most of the code I have
seen in VLC's code base, including the HLS code, is standard C. Would there
be any objections if I refactor the existing HLS code into C++ while adding
the missing functionality?

Thank you for your support,

Kevin