[vlc-devel] 【VLC use】how to use fixed port to receive stream in RTSP

小瑜儿 liuyuil at qq.com
Tue May 21 18:01:55 CEST 2013

Dear vlc org:
    I build a server with vlc for rtsp VOD(stream out in rtp),and it can work fine.then I want to request for the media with vlc player using fixed port.all  these are done under command line:build server:vlc video_path --sout '#rtp={sdp=rtsp://:554/test,port-video=10000,port-audio=10002}' in client:vlc rtsp://server_ip/test. vlc player can reveive stream,but use random port to receive stream,not use 10000 and 10002. I wonder port seting in server make no sense in rtsp