[vlc-devel] [vlc-commits] Revert "avcodec: do not use deprecated reordered_opaque"

Jean-Baptiste Kempf jb at videolan.org
Sun May 26 19:57:18 CEST 2013

On 26 May, Rafaël Carré wrote :
> Le 26/05/2013 16:24, Rémi Denis-Courmont a écrit :
> > vlc | branch: master | Rémi Denis-Courmont <remi at remlab.net> | Sun May 26 17:24:04 2013 +0300| [4759f121a53d8119221b0077b6469c80ff254149] | committer: Rémi Denis-Courmont
> >
> > Revert "avcodec: do not use deprecated reordered_opaque"

Please stop now reverting and/or forcing. Seriously.

The issue is a bit more complex:
 - We need this commit, to support libavcodec 55 and over; (#8320)
 - This commit breaks some DVD menus when using libavcodec 53.35 (#8547)
 - BUT, those DVD menus are WORKING with libavcodec HEAD and 55.0

The issue is being back-BISSECTED on libav with VLC git, right now. It
might take a few days though to find the right fix.

--
Jean-Baptiste Kempf
http://www.jbkempf.com/ - +33 672 704 734