[vlc-devel] VLC: to restrict the volume at 100%

Agarwal, Shyam a-shyam at ti.com
Wed Oct 9 07:37:49 CEST 2013

Hi,

I want to restrict the VLC player volume to 100% levels . I am using Dell Lattitude laptop and 2 times its speakers have blown up whenever I increased the volume more than 100%. Now It seems obvious that it might be Sound Driver issue. But there should be some control from VLC media player GUI interface or some other way to restrict the volume from VLC end. Now I can't wait Dell to fix this problem. So this is a request to let me know if there is any possible solution to restrict it from VLC 's end.

OS:  Windows 7 x64

--
Thanks and regards,
Shyam Agarwal,