[vlc-devel] Cannot access ftp.videolan.org as anonymous

David R Robison drrobison at openroadsconsulting.com
Tue Sep 10 21:14:30 CEST 2013

It seems to be related to my local network. I am on site at a client and
when connected to their network I get "Login denied" but when I connect
via my 4g cell phone it connects correctly. Odd. David

David R Robison
Open Roads Consulting, Inc.
103 Watson Road, Chesapeake, VA 23320
phone: (757) 546-3401
e-mail: drrobison at openroadsconsulting.com
web: http://openroadsconsulting.com
blog: http://therobe.blogspot.com
book: http://www.xulonpress.com/bookstore/bookdetail.php?PB_ISBN=9781597816526

On 9/10/2013 3:04 PM, David R Robison wrote:
> The "welcome" message seems to be "530 Login denied". David
> Ps. I am using Ubuntu ftp and FileZilla
> David R Robison
> Open Roads Consulting, Inc.
> 103 Watson Road, Chesapeake, VA 23320
> phone: (757) 546-3401
> e-mail:drrobison at openroadsconsulting.com
> web:http://openroadsconsulting.com
> blog:http://therobe.blogspot.com
> book:http://www.xulonpress.com/bookstore/bookdetail.php?PB_ISBN=9781597816526
> On 9/10/2013 3:02 PM, Konrad wrote:
>> I cant access, also. (I am using "CYBERDUCK").

>>> Works fine here.
>>
>> Konrad Iturbe
>> Developer, athlete, videomaker & editor.
>> http://chernowii.com

This email communication (including any attachments) may contain confidential and/or privileged material intended solely for the individual or entity to which it is addressed.
If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this email immediately.