[vlc-devel] Development Contract

Jordan jordanm4 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 6 23:27:34 CEST 2013

Hi Everyone!

First like to say that I've been using VLC as my primary video and audio player for years and it's fantastic.  Thank you!

I am currently working on a project where we are looking for some assistance on an embedded VLC solution.
Compensation can be arranged.

Details:
VLC Embedded Developer
Seeking VLC guru for performance tweaking of VLC in high end media player.  Embedded development for implementation of Linux based VLC media player.
Required:
Must have implemented VLC on embedded Linux systems.
Deep expertise in low-latency MPEG4/2 video decoding required.
Desired:
Experience with browser integration of VLC is highly desired.  Wish to add browser integration with layering and alpha blending with other flash and html content.

If interested, please reply to me, with your contact information and we can go from there.

Thank you,
Jordan