[vlc-devel] Windows Build Environment?

David R Robison drrobison at openroadsconsulting.com
Tue Sep 17 15:07:28 CEST 2013

When I compile for Windows, I need to include the following DLLs to run
VLC: libgcc_s_sjlj-1.dll libstdc++-6.dll
However, the nightly builds do not require these files. Is there some
configuration option that I can set to be more consistent with your
nightly build process and not require the redistribution of these files?
David

David R Robison
Open Roads Consulting, Inc.
103 Watson Road, Chesapeake, VA 23320