[vlc-devel] Android: little feature request

Sebastian Humenda shumenda at gmx.de
Thu Sep 19 22:34:09 CEST 2013

Hello Edward,

Edward Wang schrieb am 19.09.2013, 15:40 -0400:
>On 2013-09-19 04:43, Sebastian Humenda <shumenda at gmx.de> wrote:
>>some unlucky bug in Talkback prevents the music volume from being increased again
>This appears to be a problem with Android talkback. You should go and
Yes, I will, but:

>VLC does not do anything special to "announce" title names on Android.
I have asked a sighted person. The new title is announced in the notification
bar. Talkback reads all notifications as they come in. Clearly a feature, which
I need.
When I'm listening to music (or even e-books) this is rather annoying. So I
guess it would come down to a setting to disable notifications about new songs.
Would that be please possible?

Best
Sebastian
--