[vlc-devel] VLC web plugin question

Kevin Zhuang kevin_zhuang at miiicasa.com
Thu Sep 26 08:53:16 CEST 2013

Dear all
I am a VLC user and I love to play my videos with VLC web plugins.

I installed VLC 2.0.8 on my Windows 8 using web plugin to play video stream.
The web plugin version is VLC 2.0.6

Some videos can drag their process bar to set the playing position.
But most my avi video files can not control their playback with progress
bar on VLC web plugin.
(They can control process bar on VLC player.)

This is one of those avi file encode information.[image: 內置圖片 1]

May I ask why it cannot drag process bar for some videos?
Or in what situation VLC can control with progress bar?
Does Content-Type has anything to do with this function?

--

*Kevin Zhuang | 小莊
*

Front-End Engineer | Creativity and Innovation Center | miiiCasa Taiwan Inc.

Phone: 02-77301123 ext 2152 | Email: kevin_zhuang at miiicasa.com |
www.miiicasa.com

**