[vlc-devel] Unsafe option: ts-extra-pmt

Mathias Hofmann post at mathias-hofmann.de
Fri Aug 15 10:28:21 CEST 2014

Thanks for the reply. I am willing to learn and try -- but to be honest, I'm afraid that this sort of coding task is currently beyond my capabilities.

For my purposes, the PMT parser works very well. For now, all I'd like to achieve is having VLC respect a "ts-extra-pmt" setting from within the Media Library file (ml.xspf). Would there be a way to do that?

Regards, Mathias.