[vlc-devel] Musepack SVN servers up again

Gilles Sabourin gilles.sabourin at free.fr
Fri Aug 15 18:18:54 CEST 2014

Le jeudi 31 juillet 2014, 18:33:58 Sean McGovern a écrit :
> Hi Michael & listmembers,
>
> As musepack r481 is over a year old, really this should not matter either
> way.
>
> I defer, however, to the judgement of whomever is responsible for the VLC
> download servers.
>
> -- Sean McG.

Hello

I am bouncing on this message to indicate that someone touched the musepack
archive on the videolan server and the compilation does not work anymore
because of a checksum mismatch. I myself have written to Shy Keidar to warn
him about the issue about the SVN server, the last july 26th and this was up and
running the next working day..

Ok, I thought musepack people would have informed you earlier, to avoid you to
write 2 commits for that.

Anyway, whether you leave an intact musepack archive on videolan server, or you
should revert 1f8e9326c3ed2d8a0b136824149008ab9dcdc244 to meet older svn
update.

Best Regards,
Gilles Sabourin