[vlc-devel] VLC module?

SEM-Gelibredu (EDU) gelibredu at edu.ge.ch
Mon Dec 1 16:32:38 CET 2014

Dear all,

Working for the State of Geneva (Switzerland), we're looking for a solution to deploy (with  Windows 7 in this case) a podcast reader in replacement of iTunes.

We use proxy configured internet access, which reads parameters through a ".pac" file.

The content of this file can change, thus dynamically adapting the parameters of the podcast reader.

Is there any chance to have a module added to VLC that could take this feature into account?

Can anyone indicate me the proper process to define a mandate for this functionality to be developed, and then included in VLC?

Thanx in advance for any advice

Regards

________________________________
Cyril Roiron
Chef de projet "Standards Ouverts et Logiciels Libres"

REPUBLIQUE ET CANTON DE GENEVE
Département de l'instruction publique, de la culture et du sport
Service écoles-médias (SEM)
Bureau 155, Rue des Gazomètres 5 - 1205 Genève
Courrier : Case postale 241 - 1211
Tél. +41 (0)22 388 64 53 - Fax +41 (0)22 388 63 01
http://twitter.com/#!/gelibredu
http://icp.ge.ch/sem/gelibredu/<http://icp.ge.ch/sem/gelibredu/Code>