[vlc-devel] playlist: fix callback leak

KO Myung-Hun komh78 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 28 12:31:20 CET 2014

Rémi Denis-Courmont wrote:
> Le dimanche 28 décembre 2014, 10:33:25 KO Myung-Hun a écrit :
>> This breaks Qt interface behaviors such as seeking and toggling FSC
>> while playing local files.
>
> I fail to see a bug in that old change but explanation and patch welcome.

Ooops, really ? This is specific to me ?

Anyway, when I play a local file, a time of playing progress bar does
not displayed. In addition, when switching to full screen, fullscreen
controller does not appear even if mouse is moved.

Could not you reproduce this ?

--
KO Myung-Hun

Using Mozilla SeaMonkey 2.7.2
Under OS/2 Warp 4 for Korean with FixPak #15
In VirtualBox v4.1.32 on Intel Core i7-3615QM 2.30GHz with 8GB RAM

Korean OS/2 User Community : http://www.ecomstation.co.kr