[vlc-devel] The question about the libvlc audio

Mark Lee mark.lee at capricasoftware.co.uk
Sun Feb 2 14:08:38 CET 2014

Hi,

On 2 February 2014 11:55, Rémi Denis-Courmont <remi at remlab.net> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> That is a known issue. Sherington had a fix but I do not know the updated
> status thereof.

I have a patch for LibVLC that was intended to address this issue, but...

Leaving that patch and LibVLC aside for a moment, for me VLC itself is not
showing the correct volume or allowing the volume to be set until some
short time after media has started playing.

That being the case, I can't confirm that my patch for LibVLC is correct
and it's pining for the fjords right now.

> --
> Rémi Denis-Courmont
> Sent from my NVIDIA Tegra-powered device

Mark Lee
mark.lee 'at' c <http://mark-lee.com>apricasoftware.co.uk