[vlc-devel] Help about transtalito file in serbian language!?

Christoph Miebach christoph.miebach at web.de
Wed Feb 5 00:11:47 CET 2014

Hello!

On 24 Jan 2014, at 10:04, info at opensource-srbija.org wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> My names is Vladimir Kramar im leader and founder of www.opensource-srbija.org global Open Source project in Serbia.
>
> Our team are working in developing new Linux distribution, TriOS GNU/Linux, which will be localeized full into Serbian language.
>
> We translate full system into serbian but LATIN version not cyrilic, so we need a source file or complete .PO edit file for Serbina cyrilic for
> your VLC, so that we can transprit it into latin version keep file for ourself and give back to you a Latin version so you can inport and latin
> version into program.

You can find the work on the Arabic localization here:

https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/vlc-trans/language/sr/

https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/vlc-trans/language/sr@latin/   (empty so far)

I have prepared some instructions here:
http://www.videolan.org/developers/i18n/transifex-howto.html

I suggest you sign up for transifex (it’s not open source, but gratis for translators) and request to join this team (or at least contact the current people there). If there is no reaction, feel free to contact me again.

Best regards

Christoph