[vlc-devel] Timecode support in VLC Player

Roiy Shpaner roiy at cs.umanitoba.ca
Fri Feb 14 18:52:30 CET 2014

Hi Alexander,

I'm currently in the process of finishing the implementation for a feature
that contains some aspects of what you are looking for.

Here are some screenshots  (the UI is a work in progress):
http://imgur.com/a/kHfNf

The feature allows the user to tag events (start and end points in a video)
into layers that can then be played automatically. The user can also
navigate back and forward between events (It is also possible to annotate
these events).

The timecodes are saved with millisecond accuracy.

Let me know if you'd like to check out the current build.

Roiy