[vlc-devel] 2.2.0 bugs competition
jb at videolan.org
Wed Feb 19 23:59:52 CET 2014
Welcome to the 2.2.0 bugs squashing competition!
This competition is opened to anyone, VLC developer or not, except to
Ludovic and myself.
The prizes will be announced at a later event, but you can imagine it to
be of the size of the ones for 2.1.0.
- Points are granted on code merge,
- Cheating is not allowed,
- More points == win,
- Revert or bug reopened => points removed,
- Points are granted using the following scale:
* in 2.2.0 and 2.1.x milestone get you 1000pts
* with high priority whatever the milestone is get you 600pts
* older than 2 years (< 20/2/2012) get you 400pts
* any bug opened on trac get you 200pts
Removal of strings get you 100pts per string.
- Reassigning the bug to milestone 2.2.0 to get more points will be
under scrutiny: if it makes sense (actually a regression for example,
or a very important bug), the 1000pts will be rewarded. If you are
unsure, you can ask.
If you think your bug should be upgraded, you can ask too.
- Bugs on 3rd party projects that impact VLC can be awarded points.
- If points are forgotten, please complain.
With my kindest regards,
http://www.jbkempf.com/ - +33 672 704 734
Sent from my Electronic Device
More information about the vlc-devel