[vlc-devel] VideoLAN and OPW

Felix Paul Kühne fkuehne at videolan.org
Thu Feb 27 15:07:09 CET 2014

Hello,

As decided during the last association meeting at FOSDEM, VideoLAN will take part in this summer's Outreach Program for Women [1] (OPW), which originated at the Gnome project. The association will sponsor one slot using its own funds.

I'll be coordinating some aspects of this endeavor and created a basic landing page on our wiki last night. Feedback and more importantly ideas for further projects would be very welcome!

https://wiki.videolan.org/OPW_Summer_2014/

This page is going to be linked on the OPW website later today.

Let's see how this goes.

Cheers,

Felix

[1] http://gnome.org/opw/