[vlc-devel] What's the best framwork to implement the DASH module in VLC

Christopher Mueller christopher.mueller at itec.aau.at
Thu Jan 9 11:43:22 CET 2014

Hi Yunhui Fu,

sounds nice I would be curious to see the code ;). MPEG is currently
specifying DASH 2nd Edition including a corrigendum and updates which is
now FDIS and will be ready soon. The updates are already part of the
reference software and available under [1] so you should probably also
consider these changes and include them into your software.

[1] https://github.com/bitmovin/libdash/tree/DASH_2nd_Edition

Best Regards,
Chris