[vlc-devel] Help about transtalito file in serbian language!?

info at opensource-srbija.org info at opensource-srbija.org
Fri Jan 24 10:04:58 CET 2014

Hi there,

My names is Vladimir Kramar im leader and founder of
www.opensource-srbija.org global Open Source project in Serbia.

Our team are working in developing new Linux distribution, TriOS
GNU/Linux, which will be localeized full into Serbian language.

We translate full system into serbian but LATIN version not cyrilic, so
we need a source file or complete .PO edit file for Serbina cyrilic for
your VLC, so that we can transprit it into latin version keep file for
ourself and give back to you a Latin version so you can inport and latin
version into program.

Cheers.