[vlc-devel] VLC win32compile

Jonathan Websdale jwebsdale at mercury7design.co.uk
Fri Jan 31 17:46:40 CET 2014

Nuno Horta <nuno.horta <at> tripleplay-services.com> writes:

> Hi,I'm trying to compile the latest release of vlc for Windows using this
tutorial: https://wiki.videolan.org/Win32Compile/I'm compiling using Ubuntu
13.04 and using the host triplet i686-w64-mingw32.Everything runs fine until
"Building VLC". This is the error:make[4]: Entering directory
`/home/nuno/tpplugins/vlc/win32/modules'  CCLD
libavio_plugin.la/home/nuno/tpplugins/vlc/contrib/i686-w64-
mingw32/lib/libavutil.a(time.o): In function `av_usleep':/home/funman/vlc-
git/contrib/win32/ffmpeg/libavutil/time.c:60: undefined reference to
`_nanosleep'collect2: ld returned 1 exit statusmake[4]: ***
[libavio_plugin.la] Error 1-----------gcc version is 4.8.1.Thank you.Best
Regards,Nuno HortaJunior Software Engineer

> 		Follow us on   +44 (0) 7599457626 nuno.horta <at>
tripleplay-services.com http://www.tripleplay-services.comTripleplay
Services Ltd.Rapier House, 40-46 Lamb's Conduit Street, London, WC1N 3LJThis
message is for the designated recipient only and may contain privileged,
proprietary, or otherwise private information. If you have received it in
error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original. Any
review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any
action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than
the intended recipient is prohibited Tripleplay Services Limited is a
private limited liability company in England and Wales, whose registered
office is Cromwell House, 14 Fulwood Place, London, WC1V 6HZ. Registered in
England, number 4338092.