[vlc-devel] Help: About change background image for .mp3 karaoke player

Nguyen Tuan Huy huy.t.nguyen at acronics.com
Thu Jul 17 09:31:47 CEST 2014

Hello VLC developers team,

I'm a Android developer. I use VLC for android beta your open source
code to develop my karaoke application but i have occur problem. When I
play .mp3 karaoke file with .cdg file everything work stable, however, I
want change background for player (current always black screen show). I
have find out to change player background but I can't work it. Please
help me how to change background when play .mp3 karaoke file (with .cdg
file).

Thanks and best regards,
HUYNT.