[vlc-devel] Problems cross compiling to windows according to Win32Compile

David R. Robison david.robison at openroadsconsulting.com
Tue Jul 29 15:01:02 CEST 2014

Will do. Where should I find the "cross-compiling" pkg-config? Is it a
single file or a collection of .pc files? Also, are the
PKG_CONFIG_LIBDIR and PKG_CONFIG_PATH set to the same value? I am rather
unfamiliar with the pkg config environment. David

David R Robison
Open Roads Consulting, Inc.
103 Watson Road, Chesapeake, VA 23320
phone: (757) 546-3401
e-mail: david.robison at openroadsconsulting.com
web: http://openroadsconsulting.com
blog: http://therobe.blogspot.com
book: http://www.xulonpress.com/bookstore/bookdetail.php?PB_ISBN=9781597816526

On 7/29/2014 8:51 AM, Rémi Denis-Courmont wrote:
> Le 2014-07-29 15:41, David R. Robison a écrit :
>> Can you think of anyway to fix the pkg-config issue?
>
> Either ensure you have a cross-compiling pkg-config, or set both the
> PKG_CONFIG_LIBDIR and PKG_CONFIG_PATH environment variables correctly.
>
> Cross-compiling for 64-bits Windows is probably the most hazardous and
> error-prone target of all. I would really not start with that.

This email communication (including any attachments) may contain confidential and/or privileged material intended solely for the individual or entity to which it is addressed.
If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this email immediately.