[vlc-devel] Build broken with latest git pull

Son Tran son.minh.tran at gmail.com
Thu Jul 31 14:58:19 CEST 2014

Dear David,
Thank you so much for the report on cross compiling. I followed it and for
the first time I could compile successfully VLC 3.0.0-git (with a lot of
disable options, among them qt and ffmpeg)
Then I just check out again vlc last night, and I also observed that QTX11
missing. If I understand well, the problem is fixed right now? I can git
the latest version without this issue?
Also, in my platform ubuntus 14, I have the following problem: the
pkg_config seems not work for me, the "configure" script couldnot find  the
*.pc in the contrib/i686-w64-mingw32/lib/pkgconfig. I had to specify
directly in the enviroment variables <MODULE>_CFLAGS /_LIBS. I already try
--with-config, PKG_CONFIG_PATH in vain. Can you give me some hints on this
problem
Many thanks
Son