[vlc-devel] Using C time routines from time.h

David R. Robison david.robison at openroadsconsulting.com
Thu Jul 31 16:36:20 CEST 2014

As part of the changes I am working on to support ONVIF Profile G I need
to take an integer representing seconds and convert it to a time string.
The C Library time.h has the strftime function that I could use. I was
just wondering if there is any problems using this library when
considering the different environments VLC is compiled for. Is there a
problem using this library and do I need to account for other build
environments that may not support time.h?
David

--

David R Robison
Open Roads Consulting, Inc.
e-mail: david.robison at openroadsconsulting.com
web: http://openroadsconsulting.com
blog: http://therobe.blogspot.com
book: http://www.xulonpress.com/bookstore/bookdetail.php?PB_ISBN=9781597816526

This email communication (including any attachments) may contain confidential and/or privileged material intended solely for the individual or entity to which it is addressed.
If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this email immediately.