[vlc-devel] Musepack SVN servers up again

Michael Lum michael_lum at ymail.com
Tue Jul 29 17:07:27 CEST 2014

Dear VLC developers;

I understand that for the Musepack sources are now pulled from VLC's own
servers instead of the original source's SVN servers due to an issue
with the latter.

I have contacted the maintainer for Musepack, and he has resolved the
issue himself as illustrated in the forwarded emails. There should be no
need for users to retrieve Musepac from VLC's own servers anymore. The
build script can thus be restored to perform an SVN export as per usual.