[vlc-devel] New Language

Christoph Miebach christoph.miebach at web.de
Sat Jun 28 19:44:26 CEST 2014

Hello Thierry!

On 25 Jun 2014, at 21:26, Thierry Stein <stein.thierry at live.com> wrote:

> The language "Luxembourgish" is actually missing in the list of translations. I'm voluntary to translate the VLC Media Player into Luxembourgish and so I hope, that you will add this language in the list (http://www.videolan.org/developers/i18n/vlcstat.php).

Currently, most of the translation is done on transifex. Please check:

https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/vlc-trans/

The recommended way is: create a transifex account and request to create a "Luxembourgish" team.

Here are some additional hints:
http://www.videolan.org/developers/i18n/transifex-howto.html

Feel free to contact me with any further questions.

Best regards

Christoph