[vlc-devel] [vlc-commits] configure: unbreak cross-pkg-config support with contrib

Rémi Denis-Courmont remi at remlab.net
Mon Mar 3 15:31:49 CET 2014

On Mon, 3 Mar 2014 15:15:34 +0100, XilasZ <xilasz at gmail.com> wrote:
>> > This breaks automated android and windows builds.
>>
>> This *fixes* Windows build. More correctly, this does what it says it
>> does. Well, as far as building anyway. Packaging is of course still
>> seriously broken for other reasons.
>
> Then why does windows buildbots are now broken ?

Then why did is my buildbot now fixed?

Obivously because the buildbots are misconfigured. From your next
question, I gather you guessed that. And thus I assume you are trolling.

> Then can you at least fix the buildbots which got broken by this commit
?

No. I have no access (to my knowledge) to the buildbots, and even if I
did, I have zero knowledge of their internal operations.

(Note that the Windows packaging is broken since over a year, if following
the official Wiki instructions. I guess the build bots rely on undocumented
local hacks and/or old build tool versions.)

Sent from my collocated server