[vlc-devel] [offtopic] [vlc-commits] configure: unbreak cross-pkg-config support with contrib

Ilkka Ollakka ileoo at videolan.org
Thu Mar 6 07:47:22 CET 2014

tldr; I just once want to say something positive about emailing

On Tue, Mar 04, 2014 at 12:21:18PM +0100, Jean-Baptiste Kempf wrote:
> Le 04/03/2014 11:44, Rémi Denis-Courmont a écrit :

> >>I disagree. You mentionned the Windows build being broken, several
> >>times, and as one person doing more than one VLC-on-windows compilation
> >>per day; I disagreed. I mean, seriously, those days, it even builds
> >>natively!

> >Sure, OK then: to *me* it read like you were faulting the commit.

> Second mail of the thread (after one that is a precision about
> buildbot) from me:
> "Whether using such wrappers is "the right way", I don't know yet,
> and it might be possible that it is; personnally, I will wait for
> Flameeyes
> opinion."

I'm really glad that you guys manage to keep tone of this thread in
constructive level. Even with heated start, I think this tone showed
that there has been positive progress on how people behave on mailing
list.

--
Ilkka Ollakka
VMS version 2.0 ==>