[vlc-devel] Upnp http get request sequence

Rakesh Rajan raksraj at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 20 16:48:43 CET 2014

Hi All,

First time writing to this forum; so please guide me if I am violating any of the rules of the forum.

I need to test a DLNA media server. I need to automate these tests and trying to use VLC for the same. As a test requirement I have  to simulate PS3 behavior using VLC. For this I need to modify the http get request sequence. I am totally new to VLC player code. I have compiled the latest version in Fedora; but not sure which file/function invokes the http get requests when we select a content from the GUI.

Can someone please point me to the file which is invoking the http get requests to stream a content?

Thanks,
Rakesh