[vlc-devel] Upnp http get request sequence

Rakesh Rajan raksraj at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 21 07:15:58 CET 2014

Thank you Remi. I looked into libupnp. I saw two files upnpapi.c and httpreadwrite.c. Looks like these two files have code to get the XML documents for device and content discovery.

I am looking for the http get code which vlc is using to initiate a video streaming from media server. I couldn't locate this so far.

Thanks,
Rakesh

On Thursday, 20 March 2014 9:54 PM, Rémi Denis-Courmont <remi at remlab.net> wrote:

Le jeudi 20 mars 2014, 23:48:43 Rakesh Rajan a écrit :

> Can someone please point me to the file which is invoking the http get
> requests to stream a content?

That would be inside libupnp.

http://www.remlab.net/