[vlc-devel] [vlc-commits] libstream_out_standard_plugin: fix linkage on OS/2

KO Myung-Hun komh78 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 24 07:32:06 CET 2014

Jean-Baptiste Kempf wrote:
> On 23 Nov, KO Myung-Hun wrote :
>>

>> Jean-Baptiste Kempf wrote:

>>> This breaks Win32 build, as freeaddrinfo is incorrectly detected at
>>> configure stage.
>>>

>> Hmm... How about this ?
>
> No. Because freeaddrinfo exists on Windows.
> The configure.ac part is wrong.

I know. But it is guarded with __OS2__, so freeaddrinfo.o will not
contain freeaddrinfo(). I think, Windows will not have conflicts. Wrong ?

BTW, which library has freeaddrinfo() ?

--
KO Myung-Hun

Using Mozilla SeaMonkey 2.7.2
Under OS/2 Warp 4 for Korean with FixPak #15
In VirtualBox v4.1.32 on Intel Core i7-3615QM 2.30GHz with 8GB RAM

Korean OS/2 User Community : http://www.ecomstation.co.kr