[vlc-devel] [vlc-commits] lib: Fire libvlc_MediaListPlayerPlayed at end of playlist

Igor Prokopenkov cmyk777 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 6 15:18:59 CEST 2014

That would be great, thanks. I'm using libvlc bindings in my python
program. I need to catch the "playlist last item played" event but this
event is broken... and i forced to workaround this by custom counters...

On Mon, Oct 6, 2014 at 3:28 PM, Felix Paul Kühne <fkuehne at videolan.org>
wrote:

> Hello,
>
> On Mon, Oct 6, 2014 at 10:59 AM, Igor Prokopenkov <git at videolan.org>
> wrote:
> > vlc | branch: master | Igor Prokopenkov <cmyk777 at gmail.com> | Fri Oct
> 3 15:25:24 2014 +0000| [fd4a0ba83493bd91f2adb7b68ae9fb3c3d5fc972] |
> committer: Jean-Baptiste Kempf
> >
> > lib: Fire libvlc_MediaListPlayerPlayed at end of playlist
> >
> > The "libvlc_MediaListPlayerPlayed" event was defined but unused.
> > It is now fired when libvlc_media_list_player is played until last item
> in the playlist
>
> I would like to cherry-pick this bugfix to libvlc 2.2, in case no-one
> objects.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Felix

Best regards,