[vlc-devel] VLC for Chromebooks

Jose Eriberto Pacquing jegpacquing at gmail.com
Thu Oct 9 18:40:14 CEST 2014

HI,

Do you have a version of VLC for Chromebooks? I've been searching the
web & lotsa Chromebook users can't find any. Will you be developing
one for growing Chromebook users? Please help.

--
Respectfully yours,

Jose Eriberto G. Pacquing

This email, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the
intended recipient and may contain confidential information.  If you
are not the intended recipient, please notify me by reply email or by
telephone and destroy this email and any copies.