[vlc-devel] (no subject)

Christoph Miebach christoph.miebach at web.de
Tue Oct 14 23:59:51 CEST 2014

Hello!

On 11 Oct 2014, at 19:37, Ingmārs Dīriņš <melhiors14 at gmail.com> wrote:

> I have made complete translation of VLC media player into Latvian language as of version 2.1.5.

Thank you very much.

> This translation has been reviewed and acknowledged by Pēteris Krišjānis and Rūdolfs Mazurs of Latvian Open Source Association (LAKA).
> Also I would like to become new Latvian translation maintainer of VLC media player since previous Latvian translation manager has been inactive for a long time.

The list of translation maintainers is not really up to date. However, there is a Latvian team on transifex:

https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/vlc-trans/language/lv/
Or https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/vlc-trans/ in case the previous does not work without login.

Since this is done via transifex, I wrote a short instructions page:

http://www.videolan.org/developers/i18n/transifex-howto.html

Please join forces there.
Feel free to email me with further questions or translators at videolan.org for anything that might be of interest for other translators as well.

Best regards