[vlc-devel] [vlc-commits] chromecast: remove useless BUILT_SOURCES

Rémi Denis-Courmont remi at remlab.net
Sat Oct 18 15:03:56 CEST 2014

Le samedi 18 octobre 2014, 14:54:39 Jean-Baptiste Kempf a écrit :
> On 18 Oct, Rémi Denis-Courmont wrote :
> > I´m not spending more time reviewing this thing when it´s obvious that the
> > (paid?) original developer is not even caring.
>
> not knowing how to fix is different from not caring.

I can´t say that Adrien has been particularly responsive. The problems were
reported several weeks ago (and has induced even more build problems by
inhibiting automatic checks on the contemporary Wayland changes). And yet all
the fixes and perhaps further breakages were written by others, e.g. Uwe or
you.

http://www.remlab.net/