[vlc-devel] [vlc-commits] chromecast: remove useless BUILT_SOURCES

Rémi Denis-Courmont remi at remlab.net
Mon Oct 20 10:23:12 CEST 2014

Le 2014-10-19 20:24, Adrien Maglo a écrit :
> However, it is unfair to blame me for not caring about
> the wrong code I merged despite what you were explained.

Much more than two days elapsed. So I think it _was_ fair to say that
you are no longer looking after the issue, even if I had known about
those two days.

> Actually, I can't put up with these accusations

What accusations?

> and your lack of understanding.

What lack of understanding?

I can understand that you did not know where to look for documentation
if you had said so. You never said so until Rafaël complained.

The _default_ assumption is that a commercial developer should maintain
his/her code even after it is merged.

> I no longer want to be directly involved in a project
> where my lack of skills (or care according to you) is an issue.

Where did I accuse you of lacking skills?
Where did I accuse you of lacking interest ("care" as a noun)?