[vlc-devel] Resize video issue in application

Gilles Sabourin gilles.sabourin at free.fr
Mon Oct 20 19:08:33 CEST 2014

Hello,

Last 18th october, I compiled vlc master source and I realized that I could
not resize TV channel videos received from my ISP Free, whenever I am using
Freetuxtv, a smart application which embed libvlc. I am seeing that Freetuxtv
resize its own windows, but the video is still the same size (with mp4 or
mpeg2 format). This does not happen with vlc 2.2 compiled the same day, nor
when i watch TV directly from vlc. I'm not a developper and I am not aware of
vlc/Freetuxtv code, just wanted to inform you.

I compile vlc on a regular basis, and I'm pretty sure that the wrong commit is
very close from that date, 15th october maybe.

Greeting,
Gilles